Strong Problems Solution Wazifa
WAZIFA FOR SOLUTIONS OF PROBLEMS
Strong Problems Solution Wazifa, We humans live in a world of problems, as vivid and mandatory as the air itself. These problems begin with our life and accompany us at every stage of life. Whether, it is about getting good grades in an exam or to secure admission in a good college or to get a good job and a loving spouse, problems are everywhere.
These problems might be related to your work, your family and children, your health or financial ones. Some of them are bearable while the others bring tears to a person’s eyes. So, if you are going through any such problem and are feeling hopeless and dejected, don’t feel so. Allah has promised to be with his followers at times of every difficulty and has given several solutions to remove all problems. Go through the following wazifas and you would be free from all your problems and difficulties.
“ALLAHU Kaafi Al Kaafi Al Kaafi Wa-Qassad-tu Al Kaafi Wa-jadda-tu Al Kaafi Bi Kaafiyal Kaafi Wa-kaffaaniyal Kaafi Wa-ni-‘i mal Kaafi Wa-Lillaahi-al-‘Hamdu”
First of all, make wuzu or ablution and sit on your prayer mat. Start with Bismillah and recite Darood Sharif 11 times. Then recite the dua given above for a total of 11 times followed by Darood Sharif again 11 times. Then pray for the removal of your problem and Allah would listen to it.
There is another dua which can be recited for the same-
- “Allahumma anta rabbi laa ilaha illa anta alaika tawakkaltu wa anta rabbul arshil azaam
Maa shaa allahu kaana wamaa lam ya sha-aa- laa yakunu laa hawla wala quwwata illa billahil aliyyil azeem
Aalamu annallaha ala kulli shai in qadeer wa annalla ha qad ahata bi kulli shai in ilmaa
Allahumma inni auzubika min sharri nafsi wa sharri kulli daabbatin anta aakhizum binaa si yatihaa inna rabbi alaa siratim mustaqeem”
This wazifa is to be performed the same way as the above one. After completing your obligatory prayers, recite Darood Sharif 11 times. Then recite this dua 3 or 5 or 7 or 9 or 11 times as per your convenience. This dua should be followed by reciting Darood Sharif 11 times.
There is yet another dua which can be made use of in any difficulty-
- lailaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeem
WAZIFA FOR ALL PURPOSE
The following wazifa is taken from the holy Quran for solving all kinds of problems in a man’s life. Read the following dua 101 times every morning and night before you sleep.
“La ilaaha illallaahu, Subhanallaahil Azeemi Wa Bi-ham-dehe ‘Ada-da Khal-Qehe, Astagfirullaaha Wa A-tubu e-laih”
The following translates as- There is no other god worthy enough of worship than Allah himself. Glory to the Almighty who is free from all faults and the supreme. All praises to Him, as many times as the numbers of His creations. I seek Allah’s for5giveness and I turn to him in repentance.
If you perform this wazifa, you will be showered with plenty and bounty and many other blessings, a few of them enumerated as-
- The person who recites this wazifa will attract the Almighty’s love, pleasure, mercy kindness, protection and blessings.
- Allah will grant wealth to that person and also protect him from poverty and bad days.
- The person will receive success, respect, and dignity and will emerge victorious in the world and hereafter.
- All his hardships will be removed and he would not see difficulties.
- The recitation of the above wazifa would go on to become the best charity for him.
- In Jannah, several trees will be planted for him in lieu of his recitation.
- It contains words that angels recite and by the virtue of it, his prayers will be accepted and wishes fulfilled.
- He will receive a pious child and protection from hell fire.
WAZIFA FOR DIFFICULTIES
There are times when you would find yourself stuck in some or the other difficulty. It may be related to your work, your health or any other issue. But you need not feel alone or lonely because the Almighty is with you. The following wazifa can help you out in such a situation. After performing your tahajjud prayers every night, recite the following duas. Then go into sajdah and pray for the removal of all the difficulties standing in your path. In sha Allah, the Almighty will fulfill all your desires and remove all hindrances in your life.
- La ilaaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kunto Minazzaalemeen 100 times
- Rabbahu Annee massani-yad-Durru wa-anta arhamu rRahimeen (Surah 21 Anbiya, Ayat adad 83) 100 times
- Wa-Ufawwidu Amree ila ALLAHi inna ALLAHa baseerun-M bi-‘ibad (Surah adad 44, Ghafir, Ayat adad 44) 100 times
- Hasbun-ALLAH Wa N’i-Mal wakeel N’i-mal Muala Wa N’i-mal Naseer 100 times
Rabbahu Innee Maghloobun Fantasir (Surah adad 54, Qamar, Ayat adad 10) 100 times
This wazifa can be performed at times of the following difficulties-
- Employment- if you cannot find any job, or are working in substandard conditions.
- Good health- if you down with one ailment or the other frequently.
- Debts- if you or your family member is burdened with debts and is unable to repay it.
- Divine help- if you can’t ask for help from anyone and are looking for gaibi madad.
- Besides the following, the wazifa stated above will work with equal efficiency in all other situations of difficulty.